When it comes to using essential oils, there are lots of application methods you can choose from. From topical to aromatic, we have accessories to help you enjoy the benefits of these wonderful oils. With so many different accessories to choose from, we’re here to discuss why and how you can use each kind.
If you’re thinking of aromatic dispersion, diffusers and wax warmers are likely the first thing that come to mind, but they aren’t the only option around. Aromatherapy Inhalers are a fantastic option for on-the-go, individual use. Unlike diffusers and wax warmers, the person who uses an inhaler is the only one who experiences its aromatic and therapeutic effects. It can be carried in your bag (or pocket) and used throughout the day. The inhaler’s secure cap keeps it safe and clean. All of these reasons make it ideal for when you’re spending time away from home, whether it’s at work or on the road.
Directions for Use
- In a small cup or bowl, add 10-15 drops of pure essential oils or essential oil blend.
- Remove the bottom plug from the Inhaler and take out the cotton wick.
- Place the wick in the bowl with the essential oil(s).
- Stir the wick to make sure the oils are completely absorbed.
- Insert the saturated wick into the inner tube. Use the bottom plug to secure the wick in place.
- To use, remove cover and place inhaler below nose and breathe in. Use as needed.
- Secure cover over inhaler when not in use.