Roll-ons are an easy way to use diluted essential oils at-home or on-the-go. You can find these pre-formulated blends at the store or make them yourself using carrier and essential oils. While we generally use coconut oil to make our Roll-Ons, you can use others like Castor or Jojoba. Once you’ve selected your oils, you’ll need somewhere safe to store them. Why not use one of our empty .33oz amber roll-on bottles? Below are some instructions on how to create blends and store them in these bottles.
Directions for Use
- 1.Select carrier and essential oils. You can use one essential oil or create a personalized blend with multiple oils, choosing them for their therapeutic or aromatic properties.
- 2.Prepare roll-on bottle by unscrewing black cap and removing rollerball top. Set to the side.
- 3.In a small bowl, combine oils. Use the ratio of 2 Tbsp. (1 oz.) carrier oil to a maximum 12 drops essential oils. Reduce to 6 drops for blends intended for the elderly, children, or someone who’s pregnant.
- 4.Use a small funnel (if you didn’t use a bowl with a funneled lip on the edge) to slowly pour the mixture into your prepared bottle. If you’ve prepared too much liquid, you may pour the rest into additional empty roll-on bottles.
- 5.Firmly secure the rollerball top by pressing it down into the opening—rollerball facing out.
- 6.Close the bottle by twisting the black top into place.
- 7.Store any filled bottles in a cool dark place so oils maintain their therapeutic and aromatic properties.
- 8.To use your prepared blends, shake roll-on bottle. Twist off black lid and gently roll over desired areas. We recommend the temples, forehead, back of neck and reflex areas on the hands and feet.